1. Make yourself a new cocktail... 1 1/4 oz. Vodka 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao Sour Mix or Bar mix Mix in vodka and Blue Curacao, then fill the rest of your glass with sour mix. Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda, Pour over ice and garnish with a lemon slice! This blue drink will have you wired in minutes! ~Blue Cocktail~
5. Glamp in your backyard... Take your bed out to your deck. Bring the side tables, the lamps, the throw rug. Spend the night. Sleep in. I dare you. ~Sleep Tight~
6. Go for a Mini-Glamp... Not quite brave enough for a full-fledged backyard glamping experience? Try this mini-version. Just a twin bed, cot, or lawn lounger... your best linens...down pillows...and Fluffy. The rule: actually doze off. ~Mini-Glamp~
7. At least you tried... Indulge in a picture-book (eye candy) in hammock... OK...Totally minimal effort....grab a book and curl up in a hammock. ~Like, Really, No Effort~
8. Have a romantic picnic! With your sweetie-pie, a group of BFF's, or alone. The trick is...pillows, fresh treats, wine...wine ~Bring Deet~
9. Make sculptures in the sand... Forget the castles...think outside the box!
10. Buy a staple...a wrap dress. The perfect thing to throw on after a shower, slip into on a cool late summer night (just add a sweater), or pair with boots as fall comes knocking at your door. ~Wrap Me Up~
11. Make your own Private Labels. Cover up the "Helman's", the "Bullseye", the "Ajax"! Design on your computer, print onto full-sheet label paper, stick them everywhere! ~"It's my very OWN mustard!"~
Registration has just opened for my newest ONLINE WORKSHOP...
The Perfume Bottle Pendant!!!
October 1 - October 31, 2012
The BEST part? Be one of the first 25 to Register and you will receive a FREE Perfume Bottle Pendant Kit!!! Yay! That's a $20-$25 value.
You'll learn how to make the Original Sally Jean Perfume Bottle Pendant Necklace complete with two hinge options, glass cutting techniques, interior bottle adornments, and decorative Dots! PLUS MORE! All shown in high-quality videos with well-explained step-by-step instructions and close-ups. Oh...and there's always some "funalisciousness" in a Sally Jean video!
Plus...a little Bonus of how to make larger Bottles...you know the kind...topped with shells and other treasures! Just right for decorating with!
Then get your Bunny Slippers on and watch the videos online ~ anytime ~ 24/7 during the month of October and make yourself a show-stopping Perfume Bottle Pendant Necklace! (and smell great too)!
So make sure to Register right away to reserve your space and get your FREE Perfume Bottle Kit!
The ART & SOUL RETREAT in Las Vegas is nearly upon us and if you haven't yet experienced this special creative gathering (or if you have), you'll surely want to look into joining this adventure in June!
I'm teaching four fun Workshops including Ring Around Roulette ~ A Winning Necklace (wear it and you might win BIG!)! Come play with me or any of the other fabulous instructors for 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 days.
One of the nicest things about this retreat in Vegas is the venue...The Green Valley Ranch Resort. It is sooo nice! How nice is it? Last year, I had to take a photo of my bathroom as it was dreamy!!! Really!!! It's a very UN-Vegas experience (but there is still gambling if the Spa or Lounge or Shops across the street don't lure you away). A great place to stay with your honey, your girlfriends, or alone if you just want to get away.
Make sure to check out Art & Soul Retreat in Las Vegas...